About Me

My photo
Hi. I have created this blog to help people who love traveling to Melaque and would like some references and suggestions on what is happening, how to get involved and any other fun tid-bids.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

ARIANNA PIMIENTA

So i didn't think that saying my name and who i am was gonna be such a big issue. I made this blog to inform people of things that are happening in the community. I didn't think it mattered who was writing it. as long as the information got out there. But as i have seen in the many message boards it's a big deal.

So here goes....
My name is Arianna Pimienta, my father is the handsome devil known as Dr. Roberto Pimienta Woo. I am niece and god daughter of Dr. Eduardo Pimienta Woo, the wonderful dentist of Melaque. My family has been part of the Melaque community for over 30 years. My parents use to be owners of Viva Maria 1910. (for those who have been coming to Melaque for a long time know how amazing that place was and how it brought so many people together). My parents have been the best roll models in my life. My dad has always been helping people for as long as i can remember. He was in politics trying to do the right thing and for the most part was successful in helping those who need it. I was always taught to be charitable and always contribute to my community in any possible way.
I am half Canadian and half Mexican and have spent all my life travelling from Ottawa to Melaque. I used to do 6 months in Melaque and then the 6 warmer months in Ottawa. I am currently living in Ottawa finishing my school. I was in Melaque last January visiting my family and my daughters father who is also local born and raised.
I am extremely social so i do have a lot of friends who i have grown up with in the area and i am constantly keeping up with what is happening there. I have the pleasure of being friends with people who are productive  in the community and are involved in fund raising, organising events, charities, animal rescue and politics. I may not be there but I am still active in my community helping raise money for anything that I can, and spreading the word to the English speaking community of Melaque.

Just one last comment. Now that you know who i am please don't hesitate to comment. It seems a lot of things have been said about my last post but no one actually said anything here. I'm only 26 years old and for those who know me I am opinionated but I am always willing to accept constructive criticism. What I will not tolerate is bashing and negative comments.  This isn't a public forum for people to go off on their personal problems. This My Blog and if you want to let me know of a positive event that are helpful to the community then please let me know, I am more than happy to post them.

Oh and check out my friend Camila's blog on La Manzanilla. very cool www.lamanzanillainmotion.blogspot.com

Support the new generation. We are the Future!!!

4 comments:

  1. Arianna, could you contact me by e-mail about Dalila.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whats your email address and what would you u like to know?

      Delete
  2. Hey there! We've never met, my name's Khean Ho, I'm Gieng and Muoi's son. I've been trying to get a hold of your dad, any way you can email or call me? khean.ho@gmail.com (515-771-1649)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! We've never met, my name's Khean Ho, I'm Gieng and Muoi's son. I've been trying to get a hold of your dad, any way you can email or call me? khean.ho@gmail.com (515-771-1649)

    ReplyDelete